Air France is continuing to expand its long-haul international network, the largest in the world, with a new destination in South America: Montevideo. The capital city of Uruguay will be served as from 16 April 2013 by 5 weekly flights, as an extension of the flight to Buenos Aires.
For the summer 2013 season, the Paris-Charles de Gaulle – Montevideo route will be operated by Boeing 777-200, equipped with 308 seats (34 in Business class, 24 in Premium Economy and 250 in Economy).
In the Business cabin, passengers on flights to Montevideo will be able to enjoy a full-sleep seat which offers optimum comfort and is one of the most spacious and most comfortable seats on the market. Ideal for night flights between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Uruguay, this seat enables passengers to arrive at their destination feeling rested the following morning.
All passengers will be able to enjoy the excellence of French-style service and made-to-measure products and services, thanks to Spanish-speaking cabin crew and specific products.
In South America, Montevideo will be the 15th destination served by the Air France-KLM Group, leader on the continent. The Group currently serves 14 destinations in South America and offers 125 weekly flights on departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam-Schiphol.
Flight schedules (in local time):
For the summer 2013 season, flights will operate on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays on departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle:
– Leaves Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 11:20pm; arrives in Buenos Aires at 8:05am the following day
– Leaves Buenos Aires at 9:45am; arrives in Montevideo at 10:40am*
– Leaves Montevideo at 2pm; arrives in Buenos Aires at 3pm**
– Leaves Buenos Aires at 5pm, arrives in Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 11am the following day
* from 6 October to 27 October 2013, leaves Buenos Aires at 9:45am; arrives in Montevideo at 11:40am
** from 6 October to 27 October 2013, leaves Montevideo at 3pm, arrives in Buenos Aires at 3pm