Southwest Airlines is helping travelers get ready for summer vacation by extending its schedule through June 2014. Customers will find many new travel options for their favorite destinations, including New York; San Diego; Portland, Ore.; and Atlanta for as low as $89 each-way for travel every day except Fridays and Sundays between June 8 and 30, 2014.
In the wake of the recent slot reallocation concerning New York’s LaGuardia Airport, the airline is increasing service between LaGuardia and Nashville, Houston Hobby, Chicago (Midway), and Akron-Canton, Ohio. The new service begins on May 11, 2014.
“We’re making big news coast to coast as we open up new flights in the spring,” said Bob Jordan, Southwest Airlines Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer. “We’re adding service in Southwest stronghold cities like San Diego and Portland, Ore., while also bringing new low-fare service to our New York Customers.”
Southwest Airlines also announced today new nonstop service between San Diego and Orlando; New Orleans; Portland, Ore.; and Seattle/Tacoma. The new flights come as Southwest gets ready to celebrate its 32nd anniversary of serving San Diego’s Lindbergh Field.
The airline also is making waves in Portland, Ore., by offering new nonstop destinations to Customers in the northwest. That includes the two daily nonstop flights to San Diego, as well as daily service to Baltimore/Washington, Chicago (Midway), and Houston Hobby.
As Southwest moves toward its final phase of integrating AirTran Airways, new nonstop service at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport includes service to Detroit, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Milwaukee, and Pittsburgh.
NEW FLIGHTS STARTING AT $89 ONE-WAY (See Fare Rules below)
- $89 one-way nonstop between Milwaukee and Washington, D.C. (DCA)
- $89 one-way nonstop between Boston Logan and Akron-Canton
- $89 one-way nonstop between San Diego and Portland, Ore.
- $89 one-way nonstop between San Diego and Seattle/Tacoma
- $99 one-way nonstop between New York’s LaGuardia and Akron-Canton
- $109 one-way nonstop between Atlanta and Detroit
- $109 one-way nonstop between Atlanta and Pittsburgh
- $129 one-way nonstop between Atlanta and Minneapolis
- $139 one-way nonstop between Akron-Canton and Orlando
- $149 one-way nonstop between San Diego and Orlando
- $149 one-way nonstop between San Diego and New Orleans
Book now as these exceptionally low fares won’t last long. To book these flights today, visit southwest.com.